Nestled in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort and Convention Center provides the magnificent resort setting, plus state-of-the-art conference facilities, to accommodate your corporate meeting needs.
Meeting Facilities and Services
- 35,000 square-foot, fully carpeted, pillar-less state-of-the-art convention center
- Two ballrooms divided into 17 conference rooms: 9,862 square-foot Grand Ballroom, 4,929 square-foot Cattails Ballroom, 3,750 square-foot MeadowView Ballroom
- 3 Amphitheathers: Seating for 160 in the Cumberland Amphitheater, seating for 96 in the Crockett Amphitheater, seating for 62 inthe Warriors Path Amphitheater. All have ergonomic chairs, conference tables and set-up for multi-media presentations
- Videoconferencing services available
- Wireless high-speed Internet in all meeting rooms
- Trade show area in Convention Center will accommodate up to 200 8'X10' exhibit booths
- Cattails at MeadowView—a par 71 18-hole championship golf course designed Dennis Griffiths.
- Approximately 15 minutes from Tri-Cities Regional Airport offering shuttle service
- 195 guest rooms
- 305 Deluxe Guest rooms, all with refrigerators, coffee makers and flat screen TV's
- Facility owns all of its own Audio Visual Equipment and Trade Show materials
800-228-9290 for room reservations
1901 Meadowview Parkway
Kingsport, TN 37660