13 Aug Make No Bones About It, Kingsport Rolls Out the Welcome Mat for Pets
For animal parents who love having their furry “kids” by their side, it’s never fun when you have to leave them behind when traveling or heading out for various activities. That, however, isn’t a problem in Kingsport because we’re one of the most pet-friendly cities you’ll ever visit!
We know that pets are part of our families, so when planning a trip, many of us look for places where we can all have fun together. There’s nothing more disappointing than getting to your destination and finding that the city doesn’t quite cut it when it comes to our four-legged buddies.
With patio dining and several parks, hotels, and other pet-friendly places, your fur baby will have just as much fun as you do when you’re in Kingsport. Just a few options for our four-legged friends include:
- MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center, where pets receive the royal treatment and are happily permitted to stay in their owners’ rooms.
- Wolfing down a Scooby snack or meal on the patio at Stir Fry Café, East Coast Wings, or Macado’s.
- Lapping up a scoop of ice cream at Marble Slab Creamery.
- Going for a nice, long walk at Warriors Path State Park’s Duck Island or a run on the Greenbelt.
- Taking in some tail-wagging fun at the Barking Lot, which has been welcoming pups to Downtown Kingsport for the last five years.
- Enjoying a drink (of water) during Yappy Hour at High Voltage (monthly) or Paws and Pints Thursdays at Gypsy Circus Cider (weekly).
- Digging in to some healthy, homemade pet treats from Sheek Treats at the Kingsport Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Enjoying some puppy pampering at Pawsitive Ambitions Dog Spa.
Make no bones about it, Kingsport is the cat’s meow when it comes to welcoming furry friends to our city!
For a complete listing of Kingsport’s pet-friendly businesses, visit https://visitkingsport.com/pets/