Summer is officially here and things are heating up in Kingsport, TN! Whether you’re visiting for a few days, making a day trip to our beautiful city, or taking a staycation, we want to make sure you have the best summer in Kingsport! Mark off your summer to-dos with our Summer in Kingsport Checklist.
1.Take in a Kingsport Axmen baseball game at Hunter Wright Stadium
2. Boogie on Broad Street at a Friday night Twilight Alive summer concert
3. Sip on a Samba Singer pineapple cider at Gypsy Circus Cider Company
4. Float a few laps around the 900-ft. lazy river at Kingsport Aquatic Center
5. Savor farm-to-table eats with seasonal flare at Main Street Pizza Co.
6. Go a treasure hunt across the city during the Fun Fest Medallion Hunt
7. Chill out with a peanut butter milkshake from the original Pal’s in downtown
8. Beat the summer heat at the Riverview Splash Pad
9. Celebrate Independence Day at Kingsport’s Red, White and BOOM!
10. Gather with friends, food trucks and live music at High Voltage
11. Shop like a local at the Kingsport Farmers Market
12. Make a splash at Warriors’ Path State Park on a pedal boat, paddleboard, kayak or canoe
13. Go stargazing at the new “Appalachian Skies” planetarium show at Bays Mountain Park
Save the image below and check the boxes as you go. Share your Summer in Kingsport adventures with us using #VisitKingsport!